This function modifies the calculation method of mobility.
Both electron and hole mobilities are considered electrical field-dependent terms with the default.
However, you can define this function by using function usefielddependent_n(indEl, matind ,Ex,Ey,T,xp,yp) and function usefielddependent_p(indEl, matind, Ex, Ey, T, xp, yp).
The default follows the equation:
- is the mobility,
- is the zero-field mobility,
- is the factor of the field dependence, and
- is the localized electric field.
- Parameter explanation
- : the zero-field mobility of electron.
- : the factor of electron.
- : the zero-field mobility of hole.
- : the factor of hole.